ÆRENA is a tactical, turn-based combat game with an unique Ætherpunk setting.
Command formidable Champions, employ powerful Æther Shells and challenge your brain - not your fingers - in strategic, fast paced combat.
It's like speed chess meets LoL in an Ætherpunk arena!
- Turn-based One on One PvP matches
- Teams of 3 Champions and a Ship per player face each other in small grid-based arenas with the goal of getting the opponent’s Ship health down to zero
- Match times around 10 minutes allow for a quick match in between or an epic march up the leaderboards within a few hours
- Tactics and strategy in challenging battles require thinking ahead more than just one turn
- Players always have 3 Trial Champions available from a rotation and can acquire all match relevant items with ingame currency they earn
- PC, Mac, iOS and Android Players face each other as equals on the same server
- Bimonthly league seasons with real cash prizes (First place 1000$)
- Matches aren´t decided early due to 3 possibly game-changing Æther Shells per player
- Large variety of possible strategies from combinations of 12 Champions, 40Æther Shells, 5 Ships and 7 different board layouts
- Monthly updates add new champions, ships and arenas
- Alternative History setting, featuring an institutionalized fight for the powerful resource Æther in “The Games” where Factions struggle for dominance in the year 1955, after 30 years of the worldwide Nations ending Æther War
- Coming soon: One account to the game across multiple platforms