For our next game project for PC, Xbox One and Playstation 4 we're looking for a
Game Programmer (m/f – Full Time)
We are looking for a great software engineer to work with our talented team on our upcoming game project developed in Unity3D and C#. The Game Programmer is a full stack engineer responsible for all aspects of developing and implementing game features built upon our proven C# game framework used for Shadowrun Chronicles.
- Write game code in C# and Unity3D
- Contribute to the architecture of new features and extensible systems
- Contribute to key technical discussions
- Either a degree in Computer Science or at least 3 years’ work experience
- Expert knowledge of C# and .NET
- Deep understanding of and practical experience with software engineering practices like refactoring, unit-testing and continuous integration.
- Must be a team player
- Knowledge of Unity3D a plus
- Experience in the games industry a plus
- Preferred: EU citizen or EU work permit
This position is a full-time position (38.5 hours) with flexible hours in our Vienna office.
Cliffhanger Productions offers a competitive salary and a great easygoing, well-organized work environment with high standards for creativity and technology.
Interested? Send a mail with your application to email@example.com