For our current unannounced project for PC, Xbox One and Playstation 4 we're looking for a
Junior UNITY3d Developer / Level Designer (full-time or INTERNSHIP)
to work with our team on a game developed in Unity3D. This position is time-limited to 6 months (April to September).
- Integrating graphic assets into Unity3D project, creating prefabs
- Populating levels with props and decals
- Supporting Technical Artist with small C# scripts and shaders for visual effects
- Set up and iterate logic level elements like spawn points and movement areas, and iterate the levels through playtesting
- Experience with Unity3D is a must
- Unity C# Programming / Scripting skills
- EU citizen or EU work permit
What's a Plus?
- Experience with tabletop or strategy games
- Experience with shaders and special effects in Unity
This position is a full-time position (38.5 hours) with flexible hours in our Vienna office. Based on experience this is either a full employment or an internship.
Interested? Send a mail with your application including a link to an online portfolio (private game projects, student games, etc.) to email@example.com. Applications without a portfolio cannot be considered.